|You Should Rule Mars |
| Mars is a planet that shines brightly and loops wildly around the solar system.|
You are perfect to rule Mars, because you are both energetic and independent.
Like Mars, you seems attractive and bright to others - but you're difficult to pin down.
You are a great thinker, but you only think in the present and ignore the future.
Full of enthusiasm and inspiration, you are into your own thing... and rather insensitive to others.
Rules are easy – just post ten things that recently made you happy! Tag ten people and force them to post this meme on their LJs.
1. Working with Beth on our Team 23 community
2. Reconnecting with old friends, if only briefly
3. losing a couple ounces at WW
4. decorating my place for Halloween
5. Practicing driving-stressful but exciting that I'm finally doing something I've been terrified to do
6. Watching Doctor Who and Torchwood back to back
7. waiting for packages in the mail
8. Messaging Mara and Clair and Erin
9. Talking to Amanda and Wendy
10. Meeting with new friends on LJ and realizing I'm not the only who suffers from this spirit-crushing depression
Let's see? Who hasn't been tagged? thisxrandomxlie
- Music:Walking On Broken Glass
Shower2.Eat some sort of dinner
.Henry Both at the same time-cool!
4.Read all the fanfic that's popped up in the last couple of days
5. Find out how Mara's dad is
6. Get this passport shit DONE
Yes, that's me.
How many posts have I made today?
Okay, how lame am I?
I'm downloading all these old 80s tv show themes (btw Punky's my fav) and just crying-because I was so happy then.
I mean we had drama-constant moving, parents fought like cats and dogs and money stress.
But I was HAPPY! This dark cloud that threatens to engulf me and swallow me hole didn't exist. Sure I got sad but....for a reason. Like normal people.
It just makes me all the more motivated to get health insurance so I can see a psychiatrist and try to fix this or least have a healthier way of dealing with the depression/anxiety.
Cause suicidal thoughts and random bursts of tears?
Yeah, so not good.
Got this of houseketeer
The one who seduced you and fucked you over and broke your heart in a million pieces and laughed about it: Veronica Mars
The old flame you don't see very often any more but whom you still really enjoy getting together with for a few drinks and maybe a pleasant nostalgic romp in the sheets: Dead Like Me
The mysterious dark gothy one whom you used to sit up with talking until 3 a.m. at weird coffeehouses and with whom you were quite smitten until you realized he really was fucking crazy: Smallville
The one you spent a whole weekend in bed with and who drank up all your liquor, and whom you'd still really like to fuck again although you're relieved he doesn't actually live in town: House, seasons 1 and 2
The steady: House.
The alluring stranger whom you've flirted with at parties but have never gotten really serious with: Ugly Betty
The one you hang out with and have vague fantasies about maybe having a thing with but ultimately you're just good buddies 'cause the friendship is there but the chemistry ain't: Grey's Anatomy
The one your friends keep introducing you to and who seems like a hell of a cool guy except it's never really gone anywhere: Law and Order
The one who's slept with all your friends, and you keep looking at him and thinking, "Him? How the hell did he land all these cool babes?": The Office
The one your friend has fallen for like a ton of bricks and whom she keeps babbling to you about on the phone for hours, and you'd be happy for her except you just know it's going to end badly: House
The ones you repeatedly cheat on your steady with: CSI
See the icon? That's my friend Katie, credited as Kathryn Adams. She's in House. Well, for a while. Her "name" is number twenty three. So I was thinking (and Beth made some awesome icons). Anyone interested should come here: http://community.livejournal.com/team_23/profile
to show your support for my friend and hope that she stays on the show. Because there's no hardcore/diehard House/Cam shipper than me, but it's Katie!
The site was made by Beth and I just want as many people to catch Katie on House.
Because unlike KJ, she's a good Katie.
She was in Human Error (which I need to go watch again), Alone and the next ep.
I got this off her LJ:
1. Who was the last person you hung out with, actual one-on-one?
2. What's your favorite animal?
3. How do you feel about your last hug?
4. What's your favorite scent?
5. When was the last time you had alcohol?
mmm last week?
6. What's your favorite curse word?
7. Are you happy?
I suffer from depression, so not generally no.
8. What do you think of when you hear the word "slut"?
9. What are your plans for today?
watch tv, download music, babysit
10. Would you ever work as a stripper if it were the only available job for you?
11. Have you been pressured to do anything recently?
12. Who's the hottest person you know right now?
13. How do you feel about the person who posted this before you?
We don't know each other that well but she seems sincere, honest, funny and kind
14. Do you know anyone with a serious illness?
15. Do you like your name?
Yes, and it's Johanna with an "h"; it's there to be used pepople
16. Do you favor the death penalty?
17. Who is the fifth text in your inbox from?
18. What's your favorite number?
19. Are you pro-choice?
20. Do you have a Facebook?
21. Do you hate anyone?
yes, most people from highschool
22. Is anyone aggravating you?
most people aggravate me
23. Are you a nerd?
yes and proud of it
24. Are you a good speller?
25. What's your worst habit?
26. Are you listening to any music? What song?
Nadine Coyle-Popstars! The Rivals
27. Would you ever give your number out over the internet?
28. When's your birthday?
29. Do you align yourself with a particular political party?
no, but I have democratic leanings
30. Do you love people?
specific people-friends and family; but people in general? Not at all.
31. Have you ever lost a best friend?
Yes b/c my brother broke her heart
32. What would you do if you found out your ex is engaged?
33. Would you ever cheat on your gf/bf with a girl/guy?
Yes, with Hugh Laurie
34. Would you rather feel pain or be numb?
35. Favorite color(s)?
36. Do you like competition?
37. Would you ever stay with someone, just because you didn't want to breakup with them?
38. Have you ever taken anyone/anything for granted?
39. Do you hate being alone?
40. Has anyone ever broken your heart?
41. What's the strangest book you've ever read?
Sleeping Beauty Series by Anne Rice (OMG me too!!)
42. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
43. Last time you went swimming in a pool?
a few weeks ago
44. Wheres the last place you went shopping at?
45. What do you think about your hair?
I just got it cut, everyone says its cute
46. Want to kick anyone's butt?
47. Last time you were hugged?
48.AIM or MSN?
49. Last restaurant you went to?
We ate in-Greenhouse Cafe
50. What's your favorite song?
Into the Mystic-Van Morrison
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someone's eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone's eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
Looking into someone's eyes when they are telling me how they feel
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. Why were you angry?
A couple of months ago when my sister lied to me-again!
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You get enough time to make ONE phone call. Who would you call?
4. You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. (1) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? (2) What do you do with your remaining days? (3) Would you be afraid?
1. I would tell a few....parents, family, best friend -- but I wouldn't want everyone to know. 2. I would live it just the same. 3. Yes.
5. Trust or love?
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. Do you save the dog?
7. You are unfaithful to your boyfriend/girlfriend. ..Do you tell him/her?
8. you have to give one year of your life. Do you do it?
No, it's my life and I need all the years I can get; what with my family members up and dying at random times
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12. Your boss tells your co-worker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your co-worker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company?
13. When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you feel about them?
14. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or tell them you hate them?
That I love them.
15. What do you think would be/is the hardest thing for you to give up?
any form of technology
16. Excluding family love, when was the last time you told someone you love them?
I think it was Amy
17. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
I would go back to before my mom passed away and really LOOKED at the situation and tell her I love her.
18. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside. What are you doing?
reading a book, curled up on the couch with hot cocoa
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
20. If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
I wish I was happy
Copying bonorattle because she's so smart.
1. Stayed home sick. This crampy, stomach flu bug will just not go away!
2. Very excited for the House premiere. They actually moved Bones to the same night!
3. Heroes is my new favorite drama show. Hayden P. is totally my celebrity girl crush and I can't believe it's taken me this long to watch it. I must get season one on dvd.
3a. She and Milo are so totally doing it in real life. If anyone (hint, hint Beth) wants to right me an RPF I would be most happy to read it!
4. Back to You is my new favorite comedy! What's up with iTunes having all these awesome shows FOR FREE?!
I went from watching about four shows a week to watching-well Here's my schedule:
Monday: Heroes, NBC
Tuesday:Bones and House, FOX
Wed:Back to You,Fox
Thur: Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy, ABC AND CSI, CBS ( I need to invest in tivo!)
It's not bad I just need to get my cable and vcr up and running so I can have hard copies in case I have babysitting jobs.
Hello, to everyone on my f-list! How are you?
- Music:Calm Before the Storm